Y00ts, a non-fungible token (NFT) assortment that has been the second most traded NFT assortment on Polygon over the previous week, introduced that it’s going to migrate to Ethereum, the world’s largest blockchain for NFTs.
See associated article: New NFT Undertaking makes it large; XRP & BTC pull up crypto
- Y00ts moved to Polygon from Solana earlier this 12 months after reportedly receiving a US$3 million grant from Polygon to take action.
- “We’re returning 100% of the grant supplied by Polygon. The funds might be re-deployed for NFT ecosystem progress to empower builders and creators. We nonetheless love Polygon. It’s simply time to unite the DeGods & y00ts communities,” y00ts stated within the Tweet.
- The migration date has not been disclosed as of Thursday, however y00ts stated it is going to be introduced “shortly.”
- DeGods, an NFT mission based by y00ts creator Rohun Vora, often known as Frank DeGods, additionally introduced the discharge of a Season III assortment on Thursday. Like y00ts, DeGods was initially based on Solana however moved to Ethereum quickly after y00ts moved to Polygon. It ranks because the fourth most traded assortment on Ethereum previously week, CryptoSlam knowledge reveals.
- “We tried our greatest to make it work however we simply have to carry our two communities collectively. I’d admire it if everybody stays respectful of all events concerned. It’s all love,” Vora stated on Twitter.
- Y00ts is the second main NFT assortment to announce a migration away from Polygon in current weeks. CyberKongz in late July stated it’s constructing a bridge to the Ronin blockchain for its Play and Kollect NFT recreation.
- The Forkast 500 NFT index gained 1.22% to 2,491.47 in 24 hours to eight.45 p.m. in Hong Kong. Forkast’s Ethereum, Solana and Polygon indexes all logged positive factors within the final 24 hours, however are down on the week. Polygon rose 0.13% on the week.
- In line with CryptoSlam knowledge, NFT gross sales quantity on Ethereum gained 2.15% to US$9.40 million over the past 24 hours, whereas that on Polygon dropped 55.98% to US$2.39 million. Over the identical interval, y00ts was the second most traded Polygon assortment with its gross sales quantity surging 411.12% to US$463,571.
See associated article: Most of NFT business engaged on recycled liquidity, says Forkast Labs’ co-founder